Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Descent 2.0 done and Dreadfleet Doneish

Even though I haven't been posting a lot, I haven't been totally idle. This is old news already, but I got the rest of the descent miniatures done and it's better to document that here, than let it look like there's some unfinished business.

Also I've now got most of the Dreadfleet ships painted and I got those done in time as well so that we got to play the game in the Winterwarcon (fancy name for an annual get-together) in January. Sadly I didn't get there in time because of a family issue, but the guys told me that it was a fun game. I guess I have to find time to play it too sometime in the future.

Here're the pics, so you know it did happen:

Rest of the Descent stuff

Swordfish

Weird egyptian ship

Groupshot
I'm pretty sure I painted the arabian style ship and the dead fish -ship as well, but there didn't seem to be any pics of those, so I guess we just have to assume that this (painting the ships) didn't happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment